This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course is available online and features SigmaXL as the primary statistical analysis application used throughout the course. This powerful statistical analysis software will give you the ability to perform the same analytical exercises shown in all examples contained in the training course. Each module is complete with exercises that give step by step-by-step instructions to perform the analysis using SigmaXL. At the end of your training, you will be able to use SigmaXL for data analysis to function as a Lean Six Sigma professional.
Because this is course is available online, you can work at your own pace through all the lessons and topics. The course is made up of professionally narrated eLearning modules and 17 interactive quizzes that will solidify skills learned in each lesson. You can complete this Green Belt training course by passing all five D.M.A.I.C Phase chapter tests and your Green Belt exam.
- Course Title: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Learning Method: Asynchronous
- Course Description: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course
- Assessment: 17 Interactive Quizzes, 5 DMAIC chapter tests, 1 Exam
- Course Objectives: Learn the Lean Six Sigma D.M.A.I.C methodology, concepts and tools necessary to be able to perform the duties of a Lean Six Sigma professional.
- Complete all lessons and quizzes
- Complete all homework assignments
- Pass each DMAIC phase test (80%)
- Pass the Green Belt exam (80%)
The system will auto complete lessons, topics and quizzes upon visiting them. Tests must be passed, and homework assignments received and graded by your instructor.